Your child’s dressing rooms and dormitories, her matrons,
teachers and ayahs are at the core of her stability and safety while she is
here. Children are cared for by matrons and ayahs who have raised children of
their own and have child-care experience. They provide guidance, support and
discipline. While no one can replace a parent/guardian, matrons and teachers
ensure that the girls have someone there to listen to her, offer guidance or
advice when problems occur, or simply reassure a child when it is needed
Parents are encouraged to keep in touch with their children
regularly, through phone calls and visits.
- Visiting hours: Saturday from 4:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- In case of an emergency, parents can contact on
the emergency phone number given at the time of admission visits.
- Girls are allowed out of the school on designated Sundays and
holidays only when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- School holidays are usually from the second week of May to the
first week of July and from the second week of December to the first week of January.
During this time, the boarding is closed and all students are expected to go
- Only parents, grandparents, adult siblings or guardians
specifically mentioned on the visitors’ list are permitted to fetch the child
from school and drop her back when school resumes.